Missing Them

Missing Them
:)

Monday 9 January 2012

THANK YOU SOOOO DAMN MUCH BRO !

the moment is still fresh in my mind ! he gave me spirit not to give up in my life when i had give up for SPM ! he forced me to study chemistry but i ignore him . he talks by himself in front of me and i stared at his face ! no sign of despair on his face ! he just wanted to help me success in my life ! but i didn't listen to him ! i switch on my PHILIPS MP3 and place the headphones to my ears ! he kept teaching me and suddenly he pulled off the audio jack from my MP3 . the only thing he want is : Hafidz scores A+ in chemistry ! on the Chemistry day, i'd failed to make him happy ! i handed in an almost-blank answer booklet to the invigilators ! i'm sorry for disappointing you, Ayie ! please accept my apology ! thanks for everything you had done to make me success in my life ! i'll remember you FOREVER ! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment